SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte
Human heart muscle-like micro-tissues for predictive drug discovery and development
SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte is a quality-certified, ready-to-use nanofiber-based culturing device pre-plated with our functional and stable human iPS cell-derived cardiomyocytes. Our 3D cell culture platform results in microtissues with multi-layered, highly oriented, more human-like cardiac structures optimized for drug discovery and development, and in vitro toxicology.
SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte exhibits remarkable features for contractility and longer-term chronic studies.
- Functional, three-dimensional highly aligned cardiac microtissue
- Improved maturity (high expression of cardiac maturation-related genes)
- Ready-to-use: no thawing or pre-culture needed
- Potential for use in chronic, long-term exposure studies
- High contractility
- High lot-to-lot consistency
- High purity cardiomyocytes (~98%) derived from human iPS cells
- Easy handling
- Good drug responses
- Clear and reliable repolarization waves of extracellular potential