SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte
Heart muscle-like micro-tissues for predictive drug discovery and development
SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte is a quality-certified, ready-to-use nanofiber-based culturing device pre-plated with our functional and stable human iPS cell-derived cardiac micro-tissues, characterized with 3D and highly oriented structures and developed for drug discovery and development, and in vitro toxicology.
SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte exhibits remarkable features for contractility and longer-term chronic studies.
- Functional, three-dimensional and highly aligned cardiac micro-tissue
- Improved maturity (high expression of cardiac maturation-related genes)
- Ready-to-use, no need for thawing or pre-culture
- Possibility of use in chronic, long-term exposure, studies
- High contractility
- High lot-to-lot consistency
- Use of highly pure cardiomyocytes (~98%) derived from human iPS cells
- Easy handleability
- Good drug responses
- Clear and reliable repolarization waves of extracellular potential
- Download SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte datasheet（PDF）
Please share with us the information below. After clicking the "SUBMIT" button, SCAD-MT ™ cardiomyocyte’s datasheet will be downloaded on your computer.
Fields marked with * are required fields.